What is trauma & PTSD?
We only ever treat one client at a time – no groups or concerns about confidentiality.
All of the treatment programmes at RósGlas Recovery are specifically tailored and designed to each individual client.
Our comprehensive assessments inform both our clients and our team of the underlying factors associated with each case.
From this, we devise a truly individualised programme in order to offer the most tailored intervention – one that is more likely to offer longer term recovery.
Our expert team includes psychologists and therapists with specialism in treating trauma and PTSD – our therapy is provided in private and luxury settings in Ireland.
This includes a variety of psychotherapy approaches including Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) which is a very powerful technique that offers relief from symptoms relatively quickly.
This technique is a non-intrusive method – it does not require the individual to go into discussing or talking about the details of any traumatic event or abuse.
It works by unblocking the stuck memories and therefore leaving the individual being able to naturally process the events on a neurobiological level and experience great relief.
Our private trauma & PTSD treatment includes but not limited to:
- Consultations with our expert psychologist
- An eclectic range of evidence-based psychological therapy
- CBT Therapy
- DBT Therapy
- Trauma therapy
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing
- Targeted biochemical restoration and nutritional therapy
- Psycho-nutrition and micronutrient supplementation to support optimal health
- Yoga & Meditation
- Mindfulness & Breath Work
- A range of relaxing and fun leisure activities
- Family Therapy
Comfort and discretion is always assured.